Monday, 12 December 2016

My idea

When given the assignment brief, it said you had complete freedom in the topic you choose, I loved the freedom of choice because it gave you a chance to put your own twist on the thing you're making. Foe me, i wanted to make it a personal documentary, that is why i chose to do the documentary on Mental health. My brother was diagnosed to severe Aspergers syndrome I'm 2013 and also he is in the process of being diagnosed with other mental illnesses such as bipolar.

I knew the production of it all will be relatively easy because i will be filming predominantly in my house, so i didn't have to worry myself with many risk assessments and consent forms, my parents and brother were the only people (besides myself) that were on camera so the paperwork wasn't as big as some other people doing their documentary.


No comments:

Post a Comment